It's Time to Renew Your Council Membership Online
Your 2010 Council membership dues invoice was emailed recently so that you can renew your membership(s) online. There are two convenient ways to renew your membership:
- Just open the renewal email and click on the renew link. After logging in, you will be taken directly to the renewal form. Just pay with a credit card and your membership will be renewed.
If you'd like to pay by mail, you can print out the email and send it in with your payment.
- Didn't receive a notice or misplaced it? No worries - Click on the Join / Renew link at the top of the Council home page.
If you have questions, please contact Deb Verdecchia at 800-356-9655 extension 4357 or email her at email@example.com.
Your Council provides you with the trusted expertise to help you navigate through day-to-day concerns and chart a course for long-term success in your discipline. Benefits include:
- HR/TD Council List serve – Network with hundreds of your peers nationwide.
- CUNA Councils Connect – A membership directory, list serve, guide to consultants and vendor reference all rolled up and turbocharged. Leverage it for targeted information, easy answers and advice.
- White Papers – More than 200 free white papers from all six CUNA Councils.
- File Library – Examples of programs, policies, forms, best practices & more.
- HR/TD Council Annual Conference – April 11-14, 2010 in Orlando, Florida. Members save $250 over the non-member rate.
- Credit Union Magazine - Dues include one non-deductible annual digital subscription to Credit Union Magazine valued at $35.
- News/Articles – Timely information of interest to human resource, training and development professionals.
- Significant Savings – Save $100 on CUNA Schools/Institutes and $50 on Webinars.
Don't miss out on your many member benefits and discounts. Renew today.
© 2008 CUNA, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction is prohibited without written consent.